• Healthy Living with Arthritis: Learn the latest in research, diet and pain management. Speakers include: Walter E. Horton Jr., Ph.D.; Patti Nitzsche, Dietitian; and Tim Sable, MD. Co-sponsored with the Arthritis Foundation.
When: 5:30 to 8 p.m. March 20
Where: Robinson Memorial Hospital, Palmstrom Community Room
• Free Blood Pressure Screening: Receive a free blood pressure screening and education from a health education nurse. No appointment necessary.
When: 9 to 10:30 a.m. March 21
Where: Robinson Memorial Hospital, Meeting Room B
• Childbirth Education -- Breastfeeding Class: This class provides expectant mothers with information on the benefits of breast-feeding and how to make their experience a positive one for mother and baby. Registration and fee required.
When: 6 to 8 p.m. March 25
Where: Robinson Memorial Hospital, Cafeteria Annex
• American Red Cross Blood Drive: Robinson Memorial Hospital hosts monthly bloodmobiles at its main campus.
When: Noon to 6 p.m. March 25
Where: Robinson Medical Arts Building, Abraham Family Room 150
• Linda's Kitchen -- Bakery Sale: A fundraiser of the Auxiliary of Robinson Memorial Hospital.
When: 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. March 27
Where: Robinson Memorial Hospital, Main Lobby