• Breastfeeding Support Group: This group is offered the first Tuesday of each month by Robinson Memorial Hospital's Childbirth Education Program and the La Leche League.
When: 6 p.m. Sept. 3
Where: Robinson Memorial Hospital, Cafeteria Annex
• Greater East Ohio Area Alzheimer's Association Caregiver Support Group: This group is open to caregivers of all kinds, family members and friends of someone with memory loss.
When: 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. Sept. 3
Where: Robinson Memorial Hospital, Meeting Room A
• Understanding Grief: A grief education class sponsored by Hospice of Robinson Memorial Hospital. Registration required.
When: 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. Sept. 5
Where: United Church of Christ in Kent
• Skin Cancer Screening -- In recognition of "Healthy Aging Month." Everyone is at risk for skin cancer. Anyone who has a mole or blemish that they would like a doctor to examine, should make an appointment for this free screening. Provided by Dr. Michelle Jahnke and Dr. Amber Blair of New Horizons Dermatology. Registration is required.
When: 8:30 to 11:30 a.m. Sept. 6
Where: Robinson Health Center at Streetsboro, 9318 S.R. 14
• Golf Outing: A fundraiser sponsored by the Auxiliary of Robinson Memorial Hospital
When: 8 a.m. Sept. 7
Where: Fairways at Twin Lakes