• Grief's Journey: This series of six sessions is developed to provide an environment of support, education, and sharing to members affected by the experience of grief. The series is led by trained and experienced facilitators and is sponsored by Hospice of Robinson Memorial Hospital. Registration required.
When: 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. Sept. 12 to Oct. 17
Where: United Church of Christ, 1400 E. Main St., Kent
• Farmers Market: Enjoy the convenience of shopping for fresh, delicious foods and plants from local farms and businesses at the hospital.
When: 11 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Sept. 13 and 27
Where: Robinson Medical Arts Building parking lot
• Free Blood Pressure Screening: Receive a free blood pressure screening and education from a health education nurse. No appointment necessary.
When: 3 to 5 p.m. Sept. 13
Where: Leander's Barber Shop, 124 E. Main St., Kent
• Know the 10 Signs: Early Detection Matters: In recognition of "Healthy Aging Month" -- A presentation by the Alzheimer's Association.
When: 6 to 7 p.m. Sept. 16
Where: Robinson Medical Arts Building, Abraham Family Room 150
• Lipid Profile/Cholesterol Screening: In recognition of "Healthy Aging Month" -- Everyone age 20 and older should have their cholesterol measured at least once every five years. Call for an appointment.
When: 7:30 to 9 a.m. Sept. 17
Where: Robinson Medical Arts Building, Room 225
• Parkinson's Support Group: Offers ongoing support for those with Parkinson's and their family members.
When: 1 to 3 p.m. Sept. 17
Where: Robinson Medical Arts Building, Room 150
• "Beyond Stroke" Support Group: Stroke survivors and caregivers will benefit from information presented by a variety of speakers, as well as from sharing and support of members.
When: 4 to 5 p.m. Sept. 17
Where: Robinson Medical Arts Building, Room 25