• Grief's Journey: This series of six sessions is developed to provide an environment of support, education, and sharing to members affected by the experience of grief. The series is led by trained and experienced facilitators and is sponsored by Hospice of Robinson Memorial Hospital. Registration is required.
When: 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. Thursdays, April 3 through May 8
Where: United Church of Christ, Kent
• American Heart Association Heart Saver CPR & AED Class. Includes infant, child, and adult CPR. Registration and fee required. This course is for anyone with limited or no medical training who needs a course completion card in CPR and AED use to meet job, regulatory or other requirements.
When: 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. April 5
Where: Robinson Memorial Hospital, Palmstrom Community Room
• Books are Fun Book Sale: A fundraiser sponsored by the Auxiliary of Robinson Memorial Hospital.
When: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. April 7, 8 and 9
Where: Robinson Medical Arts Building Atrium
• Portage County Ostomy Association Support Group: Provides support and education to individuals who have or will have an Ostomy or related surgery.
When: 7 to 9 p.m. April 7
Where: Robinson Medical Arts Building, Abraham Family Room 150
• Sharing Journeys Cancer Survivor Support Group: Meetings are open to those living with cancer, their families and friends. From 6 to 7 p.m. is for the newly diagnosed with the regular meeting from 7 to 8 p.m.
When: 6 to 8 p.m. April 9
Where: Robinson Memorial Hospital, Oncology Lounge -- second floor