DAYTON, Ohio (AP) -- Prosecutors say they don't have enough evidence to hold a pair arrested over the weekend in a Dayton slaying.
A 22-year-old-old man and 18-year-old woman were arrested on suspicion of aggravated murder in the shooting death last week of 21-year-old Jonathan Scott Rogers. But Montgomery County prosecutors said more investigation was needed to keep them jailed, and both were released Monday.
The Dayton Daily News (http://bit.ly/1cpbqVt ) reports that Rogers' brother said Monday that as far as his family knows, the victim didn't know the two people who were arrested. Police think Rogers was killed during a robbery attempt.
The newspaper reports that the woman referenced Rogers' death repeatedly on her Facebook page since last Wednesday, denying claims by others that she was involved and saying she never met Rogers.
Information from: Dayton Daily News, http://www.daytondailynews.com