Heading Logo

Cuyahoga Falls firefighter is hurt in Munroe Falls blaze

By Jeremy Nobile | Stow Sentry Published: January 15, 2013 4:00 AM
  • 1 of 2 Photos | View More Photos

A Cuyahoga Falls firefighter suffered an injured shoulder after helping battle a fire that destroyed a home at the end of Hunter Avenue in Munroe Falls on Monday, Munroe Falls Fire Chief Lee Chafin said. No other injuries were reported after the blaze; however, a household pet is missing. Chafin said the fire appears to have started accidentally. He said the house is "totaled." Chafin said fire/medics from Stow, Tallmadge and Cuyahoga Falls provided mutual aid. Above is the home's kitchen. At left is the back of the house.

Rate this article

Do you want to leave a comment?   Please Log In or Register to comment.