Heading Logo


Suffield home damaged by fire Tuesday

Published: March 13, 2013 4:00 AM

A Suffield family is homeless after a structure fire caused smoke damage throughout the residence.

Fire Chief Robert Rasnick said the fire started inside a wall and burned from the first to the second level of the house at 1610 S.R. 43. The blaze caused smoke damage throughout the house.

The resident, who rented the house from owner Mike Polumbo, arrived home to find the fire, and called the fire department at 6:50 p.m. A damage estimate was not immediately available.

The Mogadore and Brimfield fire departments provided mutual aid and tankers to the scene.


Rate this article

Do you want to leave a comment?   Please Log In or Register to comment.