- 1 of 1 Photos | View More Photos
Record-Courier staff report
The polar vortex that swept into Northeast Ohio again this week, which introduced temperatures that dipped below zero, forced the cancellation of all high school athletic events in the Portage Trail Conference on Tuesday.
With all scores in the county cancelling schools, all games were consequently wiped out.
Administrators throughout the county also hinted at the possibility that tonight's games could eventually be cancelled as well, but no school had confirmed any postponements as of press time. For updated information, be sure to call your school's athletic department.
As for Tuesday's cancellations, here is a list of rescheduled dates for those games:
• Kent Roosevelt at Springfield, Feb. 1
• Streetsboro at Mogadore, Feb. 6
• Waterloo at Southeast, Feb. 6
• Norton at Ravenna, Feb. 8
• Field at Woodridge, Feb. 15
• Crestwood at Coventry, Feb. 15
• Garfield at Rootstown, Feb. 18
• Windham at Southington Chalker, Feb. 19
• Additionally, Tuesday's Kent Roosevelt and Coventry at Norton wrestling match has been rescheduled for Feb. 4.